Article of the Now
refers to a three-month period between October 25th, 2013 and February 8th, 2014
in which Jace
vanished without a trace, leaving behind a legion of confused trolls.Read more...
About the Wiki
This is a work-in-progress web encyclopedia dedicated to the fascinating life of "future Marine" Jace Connors aka ParkourDude91. The purpose of this site is to provide a centralized and reliable source of information about ParkourDude91 to better organize trolling efforts, help introduce newcomers to the saga, and preserve the hilarity of Jace Connors for future generations.
This wiki is open-source, so feel free to contribute; please make sure to add any recent events to news ticker here so everyone involved can stay on top of the situation at all hours.
For meta-discussion of the wiki and to coordinate editing such as creating to do lists, feel free to create a thread on DeagleChan
, the Team Gamerfood imageboard.
- November 27, 2014: Jace hosts a thanksgiving stream, goes on a drug-induced rampage in Eli's cottage.
- November 25, 2014: Jace starts another stream to clarify several issues concerning wolfkin.
- November 24, 2014: Jace flees his home, moves in with Eli, declares himself a wolfkin and has his sexuality questioned in a livestream.
- November 3, 2014: Jace streams his second Chill Zone, declares that he'll be taking a vacation from the online.
- October 30, 2014: Jace finds god, writes an essay renouncing the internet.
- October 11, 2014: Jace streams his first "Longplay" episode, where he plays Saints Row 2 and ends up pissing his pants.
- October 6, 2014: Tyce streams T-Zone LIVE episode 2, which reveals more about TyceGate and his skeleton prank.
- October 2, 2014: Jace's 23rd birthday - happy birthday Jace!
- September 27, 2014: Jace streams The Complete Story of PakourDude91.
- September 11, 2014: Jace streams the 9/11 2014 Awareness Livestream.
- September 9, 2014: Vlog-tember abruptly ends after TyceGate happens.
- September 1, 2014: Jace streams Weekly Livestream 19. He announces his Vlog-tember and plays Prison Architect, Postal 2, and The Sims 3. Fact Zone is also an obligatory part of this weeks livestream. Jace kills Jack Stryker and he tells which meds he's using.
- August 25, 2014 Jace streams Weekly Livestream 18. Jace plays more Postal 2 and Five Frights at Denny's, where SPOOKY GAMING Zone arises. He also indroduces Book Zone, where he talks about shitty John Ringo books.
- August 18, 2014 Jace streams Weekly Livestream 17. If Jace was bipolar, Postal 2 was certaintly tailored to his manic side. He also streams Race Zone.
- August 11, 2014 Jace streams Weekly Livestream 16. He plays some shitty wolf RP games and lives in a boat with his schizo son in Sims 3. That's about it.
- August 4, 2014 Jace streams Weekly Livestream 15 with Tyce as a co-host. Autism, Biblemans, cooking shows, Doritos spills and bad raps arise.
- August 2, 2014 Jace hosts again Garry's Mod.
- August 1st, 2014 Jace hosts his Garry's Mod server. Nothing worthwhile happened except when Jace smokes Kyle's weed and start singing Weed Eater like a turd.
- July 31, 2014: Jace abandons Eli and in response a mutiny happens in Deagle Nation.
- July 29, 2014: Jace uploads a vlog where he practises archery and Kyle discusses ghost hunting.
- July 28, 2014: Jace again uploads another vlog where he buys junk food and tries to get back to his Mom's house
- July 27, 2014: Jace uploads another vlogand almost blows up Kyle's house.
- July 26, 2014: Jace uploads a vlog, still at Kyle's house.
- July 25, 2014: Jace gets a Tarot Card Reading from his friend Kyle.
- July 24, 2014: Jace uploads his Highway Vlog, which confirms that his mom once again kicked him out of the house.
- July 22, 2014: Jace streams the Weekly Livestream 14 on YouTube.
- July 20, 2014: Jace sends his friend Eli to Palestine, beginning Operation Tupacalypse.
- July 14, 2014: Jace streams the Weekly Livestream 13 on YouTube.
- July 7, 2014: Jace streams the Weekly Livestream 12 on YouTube, asking everyone to pray for Mike.